Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'exclude_category_home' not found or invalid function name in /home/clutchpot/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298
The Sexually Transmitted Disease That Everyone Has | Clutchpot

The Sexually Transmitted Disease That Everyone Has

Apparently, HPV is an epidemic and almost 70% of people are infected with it, according to NYU Medical Centre , and they estimated that 100% of the population has been infected at some point in their lives.

To put matters into perspective, there are 148 different strains of HPV, 80% of which are able to cured by the body’s immune system. The other 20% can cause cervical, vaginal, anal, and throat cancers.

Recent Posts

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'exclude_category_home' not found or invalid function name in /home/clutchpot/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298